Some minimalistic wallpapers. Made by me.

Hello people! I wanted to invite you to my collection wallpapers. I create this art's in Photoshop, supporting the wallpapers from this site. But not all. You can also find other wallpaper, for example, "low poly" and "logotype" A few of my wallpapers below: Link to my profile: https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/user/MatrizenDesign/uploads (Sorry for my bad english) Have a nice day ;)
    Really like them! Very clean, and the combination of the photography and shapes doesn't look "forced" but natural. Keep it up!
    acezy said:
    Really like them! Very clean, and the combination of the photography and shapes doesn't look "forced" but natural. Keep it up!
    Really really thanks!
    that's lovely man, keep it up ! maybe the best creative work I've seen here Added 2017-01-26 04:32:37 that's lovely man, keep it up ! maybe the best creative work I've seen here
    dankonino said:
    that's lovely man, keep it up ! maybe the best creative work I've seen here
    How many kind words....thanks! :D
    Damn man I've always had struggles with perfect shapes in photoshop but you just nailed it! Looks very very clean. You should teach me :P The photos you used aren't yours though are they?
    Strinix said:
    Damn man I've always had struggles with perfect shapes in photoshop but you just nailed it! Looks very very clean. You should teach me :P The photos you used aren't yours though are they?
    Hehe, this shapes is so easy to create ;p You must search YouTube for this :D Added 2017-01-26 18:13:49 Hello! :D New wallpaper made in Photoshop:
    3840 x 21609
    Last updated
    So pretty. :)
    benmoot said:
    good stuff man
    deleted said:
    So pretty. :)
    risixx said:
    nice work..
    Thanks guys :) New wallpaper is now available. Enjoy!
    3840 x 21608
Alpha