This website is already a gift to mankind! Keep up the good work <3
Posts: 74 · Views: 3752
- Lamia said:
Good news! Can you make a feature which we can comment wallpapers,like fb or insta? I found this right now :Deyy we got the same avatar!
- I didn't think I'd live to see this day! Great work from all of you, I love this place.
- Sounds great, it's nice to see you are moving along to further stages. I cannot wait to possibly try out any beta applications that use the new API.
- Really great news! Congrats for such hard work guys!
- yay! well done. can't wait :)
- Beautiful! I can't imagine how this place can be made much better, so I'm looking forward to seeing your vision come to fruition!
- See you there. :)
- Sounds Great!
- I've used this place for all my wallpapers for years. Looking forward to seeing what's to come. And great job.
- good news indeed.
- If we add something to our Favorites, will it stay there (as opposed to the links, which will break)?
- Wallhaven helps me a lot with my anxiety.,can't wait to see what new features will be added in future :) I hope "All Time" feature will be added when I search "Toplist" wallpapers
- would it be possible to add something like no tag which would us shown wallpapers without tags i went over my uploads and found that my oldest ones has no tags even there should have been my wallpaper is not high compared to others but it still took time imagine someone has 10k and he has to check becouse noone wants their wallpapers to be deleted all i ask easy function to see untagged wallpapers you could add just before alpha ends and then remove it
- How about deleting all Walls with zero Favorites ? Deleting the Vulva, Anal etc.. Pornpics? Deleting the many ugly and useless Plants and Leaves Walls ? Like these. Would be a good start to get rid of old crap and going Live. I think this will make some Users get angry but overall the Quality will maybe arise a little... A SUGGESTION PORNSTAR ALLOWED PORNSTAR FORBIDDEN ALLOWED FORBIDDEN
- I don't think theres anything wrong with any of your examples, even though I wouldn't use any but the "allowed" porn pics as walls. I do however like the idea of deleting walls with no favs. Maybe there could be a decay system - no favs in a certain amount of time and it gets deleted, and then there needs to be a minimum amount of favs for it to stay permanent? I look at the nude female form as an art, so don't take my advice on what should and shouldn't be allowed as far as anything that could even vaguely be called "porn".
- WallpaperManiac, creating a distinct line of what is allowed and not when it comes to walls such as you posted is not an easy feat. The flower photo of yours has five favorites, and more than 250 views, so there is clearly some interest in it. Are you going to exclude those members of the site just because you think those walls are not fit for the site? There is a tag system in place for situations like these. As for the NSFW walls, who decides what the criteria are? "I don't like these, so therefore they should not be allowed.". Sure, let's turn people who have an interest in those categories away because it's too hard to use the tag system. If the moderators really want to exclude certain people with certain interests from using the site, then they should do so, as it is their right to. However, don't complain about low activity when people start leaving because walls they post are removed and users banned because they are not abiding by the very loose terms set in place.
- Hrvat said:
Wallhaven helps me a lot with my anxiety.,can't wait to see what new features will be added in future :) I hope "All Time" feature will be added when I search "Toplist" wallpapersI'd love there to be a "trophy shelf" of the highest "rated" walls of all time. Stuff with hundreds/thousands of favs could have their own category.
- I've been waiting 4 years for this day.
- For those of you who were interested in getting a head start with our upcoming API, shoot me a PM if you haven't yet. I have a small test site available.
- Looking forward to it. You guys are amazing!
- I've been lurking without an account for several years. I always expected the site to be gone every time I checked back, but you didn't give up. Congrats on successfully carrying the torch from the old wallpaper sites like wallbase and kotomi.
- ** DELETED ** REDUNDANT **