Tag Autocomplete Feedback

We've made a small change to the way the autocomplete works in this last update. I'm curious how it'll work and if it is any better that it was before. Let us know what you're searching for and how easy or hard it is to find what you're looking for. Thanks guys!
    It works faster that for sure but I've noticed it also acting strange. For example I'm often getting "no results" info and if I wouldn't know already that those tags exists for sure I'd be confused. There are some "no results" from my recent upload: hips, holding boobs, red panties, cleavage, armpits, strategic covering, kneeling
    Last updated
    Am getting a couple of "no results" as well. Tried to add the tag Saya no Uta, but it didn't show up when fully typed out. When you only type "Saya" it does show up as a suggestion, when you type "Saya no" it results in a "no results".
    chibi said:
    Am getting a couple of "no results" as well. Tried to add the tag Saya no Uta, but it didn't show up when fully typed out. When you only type "Saya" it does show up as a suggestion, when you type "Saya no" it results in a "no results".
    Yeah I noticed that too. Sometimes when I start typing the word is in suggestions but towards completion it disappears.
Alpha